HOW TO STYLE NATURALLY CURLY HAIR
HOW TO STYLE NATURALLY CURLY HAIR – DIY TUTORIAL
1. Prep your curls with one of our natural botanical based Curlisto’s Leave In Treatments: Protein Boost or Repair Cream.
2. Use a Curlisto Finger Comb to easily detangle and divide your hair into 5 evenly sections. Secure each section with Curlisto Duck Bill Clips.
3. Begin applying a quarter-sized amount of Curlisto Lotion PLUS equally throughout each section of hair. For tight to kinky curls, we recommend cocktailing your lotion with a dime-sized portion of Curlisto Control II Gel on each section.
4. To save time or during the colder season, try one of Curlisto Hair Dryers with Curlisto Travel Diffuser. Try not to touch your wet curls while diffusing to prevent frizziness.
5. When your hair is 100% dry, take a finger tip of Curlisto Unruly Paste + or Curlisto Finishing Pomade to smooth out the hair and to tame those pesky fly aways.
6. Finish up your look with a spritz of Curlisto Structura Spray and a hint of non-oil based Curlisto Glow & Shine.